- New Abstracts submission deadline
20 January 2017 20 February 2017
- Notification of acceptance until: 28 February, 2017
Please note that the paper submission deadline is unchanged (31 March 2017)
- Final papers submission deadline: 31 March 2017 – Final acceptance 28 April 2017
- Early registration deadline: 15 May 2017, full fee 350 € (student fee 220 €), after this data the full fee is 400 € (student fee 250 €). Guest fee 100 €. The full fee includes Gala dinner, buffet and coffee breaks. The reduced fees (student, guest, ...) does not include gala dinner (extra fee 50€). Special fees are available for industrial sponsorship and exhibitions.
- A paper will not be included in the conference proceedings if the author does not register to the conference before 10th May 2017.
The accepted papers will be collected and published online in the webpage available for the Conference but only the papers presented at the Conference will be reviewed and published in the Proceedings,
which will be abstracted and indexed in Scopus, Ei Compendex and EBSCO. The proceedings will be available at the conference in
digital format (USB stick). Authors of high quality papers will be invited to submit their work in a completed, extended form for peer review
and publication in major journals, in particular in the Int. J. of Heat and Technology (IJHT link: http://www.iieta.org/Journals/IJHT ), on Energy and Environment and on Thermal Scinece and engineering Progress.