AIGE-IIETA 2017 AWARDS
5 special Certificates of Merit for young researchers will be assigned during the Conference
Results must be presented by the candidate in a work (oral or poster sessions) at the conference.
AIGE (Italian Association of Energy Management) and IIETA (International Information Technology and Engineering Association) on the occasion of the 2nd AIGE -IIETA 2017 International Conference and 11th AIGE 2017 National Conference on "Energy Conversion, Management, Recovery, Saving, Storage and Renewable Systems" to be held in Genoa (Italy), on 12-13 June 2017, to encourage and support studies and research in the energy sector and in particular on management, environmental, territorial and socio-economic related to consumption energy, offers 5 AWARD CERTIFICATES OF MERIT, to be devoted to young graduates, PhD students and young researchers who have carried out significant research work on the conference issues and present their results at the conference.
Requirements and selection process
- Awards are reserved to young graduates, PhD students, post doctoral fellows and young researchers, provided they are under 32 years old.
- All young researchers can apply for the Award, sending an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject: AIGE-IIETA 2017 AWARDs. The application e-mail must include: paper title, Name and surname of the candidate, his/her academic position, the date of birth, the statement that the candidate will present personally (be it in oral or poster form) the paper at the conference.
- Results are to be presented personally by the candidate, in oral or poster sessions, with a paper at the conference.
- The Awards will be assigned to the young participants by means of an evaluation performed during the conference by an Award Board including AIGE President (Prof. Enrico Lorenzini), AIGE vice- President (Prof. Oronzio Manca) and Conference Chairs (Prof. Luca A. Tagliafico and Prof. Mark Magennis), based on the quality of the paper, the relevance of the subject and the quality of presentation (be it oral or poster).
- The AWARD Certificates will be delivered to the winners in a short ceremony to be held during the conference.